cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Jump to solution
Over the past few days, my phone has been saying "No network service" and "Emergency calls only" at my work. I've had service in the exact same location for the past year. What can be the cause? I have an S10e if that makes any difference.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: No service

Jump to solution

Hi @Kimallow  we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing service issues. Can you message us on our Facebook or Twitter page so we can assist with this issue?

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @Kimallow  we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing service issues. Can you message us on our Facebook or Twitter page so we can assist with this issue?

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I'm having the same issues out of the blue on all 3 of my lines worked fine before now it wont. I've already reset my network settings
0 Kudos