cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
splitfinger09
Award Winning Star

Re: Software update

My Galaxy S9 is still on Oreo. I would like to know when the update to Pie will be available?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Spudman9510
Award Winning Star

I had to download the firmware from Sam mobile and to the install myself. It is very risky to do it if you don't fallow the directions. Once I did the update I have not had any issues on getting anymore security updates for my phone.
0 Kudos
eaganm
Extra

Can you post the website link. I have tried everything. I am still running Android N with security patch Aug 1, 2017.
0 Kudos
Spudman9510
Award Winning Star

Sammobile.com
Use this site at your own risk, and fallow their directions very carefully
0 Kudos
Tonyf
Paparazzi

What software are you running i have a at&t s8+ and can,t receive ota update,s and no wifi calling and all three cricket at&t and samsung can,t seem to fix this they flashed my firmware to 9.0 pie at&t but i still can,t receive udates been i,m not on cricket firmware. All the issues but they still offer bring your own device and neglect to tell you this.
0 Kudos
Tonyf
Paparazzi

Sam mobile dont have any cricket software and if you use a diffrent carrier software kiss your future updates goodbye it maybe diffrent if your phone is a cricket device but if not good luck.
0 Kudos
Samiamndosta
Award Winning Star

Using a computer, and not your phone, visit Samsung’s support website. Connect your phone to the computer with your usb cable, and you can follow prompts on their support page to update your phone.
0 Kudos