cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual voicemail stopped transcribing calls. (?)

Jump to solution
I have had an A6 for 6 wks or so (I know, late to the party Smiley Happy ). At 1st, visual voicemail worked fine, but for the past several weeks it records voice msgs but does not transcribe them to writing - ie, doesn't do what visual VM is there for. I don't know if this happened after an update - if so, it was one I was unaware of. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Thx a lot for any help.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Visual voicemail stopped transcribing calls. (?)

Jump to solution

Hello @Plumbun! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Since the update to Android 10, customers are unable to access the Visual Voicemail app. Our team is aware of the issue and working with the app developers to find a resolution for the issue. We ask for your patience while our team works to sort this out. Thank you. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello @Plumbun! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Since the update to Android 10, customers are unable to access the Visual Voicemail app. Our team is aware of the issue and working with the app developers to find a resolution for the issue. We ask for your patience while our team works to sort this out. Thank you. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
So when will it be fixed. I bought a Moto G 7 about two months ago and the transcription has never worked. I don't know if it is Android 10 or not
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
According to the G7 website, we have Android 9 Pie not Android 10, so why isn't the transcription working on the G7 Cricket??
0 Kudos