cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Francisco
A-List Star

Why Cricket requested my package back?

I did a purchase only with Cricket, they send my order Friday, October 19, 2018. In middle of the shipping in UPS Cricket requested return to the sender. I didn't get my phone and my money back. I called customers service, they don't know what is going on with that Cricket requested.
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Why Cricket requested my package back?

Hey there! Welcome to the Cricket community forum and thank you for your post @Francisco. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketnation) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Francisco
A-List Star

They tall me, they are working on it, since Tuesday, October 23. A day after when Cricket made a requested, but I don't have any reason about it. I know there is a responsible person, then who did it? A Cricket employee, then a manager maybe know it.

Order Number: 134252224
Copy of my UPS TRACKING down below.
Return to Sender

10/22/2018 - 3:52 P.M.

Montgomery, AL, United States

We have updated the delivery information for your package. / The sender requested that we return this package.

Less
10/22/2018 - 2:30 P.M.

We will return the package to the sender.

10/22/2018 - 1:00 A.M.

Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery.

10/21/2018 - 9:44 P.M.

Arrival Scan

10/21/2018 - 6:34 P.M.

Huntsville, AL, United States

Departure Scan

10/21/2018 - 6:00 P.M.

Huntsville, AL, United States

Arrival Scan

10/21/2018 - 2:04 P.M.

Louisville, KY, United States

Departure Scan

10/19/2018 - 11:56 P.M.

Louisville, KY, United States

Origin Scan

10/19/2018 - 1:58 P.M.

Plainfield, IN, United States

Package is in transit to a UPS facility
0 Kudos
Francisco
A-List Star

That was something new for me,too. I had the same issues with my Samsung galaxy, but after 3 days of the sender got the package you will have your monback. Unfortunately nobody know why it's happening un cricket wireless.
0 Kudos