cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Superstar

Re: Apple Watch cellular connectivity?

Apple has nothing to do with this issue.  Its a cellular carrier issue, not Apple.  Cricket needs to add the functionality.   Cricket also needs to add dual sim support.  Cricket sells the Apple VS and XS Max  but lacks the dual number feature.

Highlighted
Paparazzi

After seeing all the messages, it is sad to see that cricket has not been able to solve this issue, nor have the decency to address our concerns and reply to us with updates. Please cricket, it has been a long time customers have asked for this. SUPPORT APPLE WATCH CONNECTIVITY!

Highlighted
Paparazzi

I have started a petition in change.org so cricket can support apple watch connectivity! You should all sign it!

http://chng.it/fb7JJrN7

0 Kudos
Highlighted
A-List Star

Sign the petition everyone! I guess I’m shopping for new service. Never dreamed they didn’t support Apple Watch. This is 2020 right. Come on Cricket. You’re dropping the ball!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

So her is sit, It's almost 2021, The I Phone 12 is out, The Pro max will be released this week, The watch series 6 is out, I have been watching this site for over a year awaiting an Update or any information on e-sim, I am ready to buy a apple watch, Just don't know what to buy, To get the stainless steal in the color I want, I have to Buy the cell Model, around $700 the only Plus is a cell feature I cannot use, the cosmetic features I want, plus the Better glass screen. The Aluminium model is about half the price will not have the durability, and is Bluetooth/wifi, so it will Never have cell capability. I do NOT want to buy something this year, and some time next year Cricket add the capability, But I also do not want to buy something with this feature, if Cricket is Never going to support it, Can you at least tell is if you have any plan, if anyone is working on it, any information of 5G would be nice too,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Don;t hold your breath waiting for Cricket to add e-sim su;pport.   It's a cheap cellular option but you're not likely to see the dual number/esim or esim watch support in our lifetime.    You have to go to T-Mobile or another carrier for cellular watch or two numbers on the same iphone. 

Sorry......   I gave up on this company  adding any enhancements beyond talk, text, and data..   It's the china bus of cellular companies.   It gets you  talk, text  and data on most days,   but dont expect the fancy stuff.

0 Kudos