cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

BYOD wi-fi and HD calling

Does anyone know when wi-fi calling and HD calling will become available for BYOD.  I heard on another forum that it might happen in November. I have a Galaxy J7 Prime, the T-Mobile version of the Halo. They are working on rolling out wi-fi calling for the Halo. How difficult is it to allow wi-fi calling on mirror models?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Rank

Re: BYOD wi-fi and HD calling

@sdgriffin08  Thank you for visiting and posting on the Cricket Community Forum! If you did not purchase your phone from Cricket but it is Wi-Fi Calling capable, you can still use your phone but Wi-Fi Calling will not work. Below I provided a link to the list of approved BYOD devices.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/apps-and-services/wifi-calling/customer/compatible-phones.ht...

0 Kudos

That's cheating, you literally copied and pasted that from the website Smiley Frustrated

Is there anything you can say that isn't on the website? I know legally you probably can't, but I'm just phishing for information.

0 Kudos
Moderator Rank

@sdgriffin08 Unfortunately, all we have is the information that is on the website. At the moment we have no updates on your device being added to the approved Wi-Fi calling list.

0 Kudos