cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy hotspot

Every time I try to add the hotspot to my plan it gets to checkout and all my info is automatically put in because of auto pay then i hit checkout but then it says error enter amount but the box is grey and i cant edit the amount and every time i try this i refresh the page and then it says that i cant edit plans and services try again later ive been trying for weeks now i just want my mobile hotspot

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Can't buy hotspot

Hello @RaWxChief,

To add hotspot please make a manual payment of $10 and then add the feature. If you have any issues you can contact any of our support teams by phone, chat, or social media (Facebook m.me/cricketwireless or twitter @cricketsupport).

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

what do you mean how would do i do that i really want a hotspot

0 Kudos

@RaWxChief You can make a payment online, via the MyCricket app, over the phone with quick pay, or in store. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos