cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fan

Re: Can't make or receive calls but can text.

Jump to solution

I WAS considering changing from AT&T where Customer Service is volunteers and ranting forums.

They have call centers that are always closed, telling you to call back when they are open

Tom's rated Cricket as "Best Customer Service" 

But referring customers to 'Facebook' or 'twitter' is even worse in my eyes. !

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thank you for your feedback. We ask customers to contact us using Facebook or Twitter in specific cases where we may need to ask them account specific information to solve their issue. We use a software platform through FB and Twitter that allows us to secure and validate a customer's private information. Where we can, we will solve issues for customers through the community forum. We do this for the customer's safety and protection. Thank you for your comment. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Two days ago I was trying to use my phone and I could hear the other party, but they were having difficulty hearing me.  I switched to my wife's cell phone and had the same problem.  Yesterday both my wife and my phones ceased being able to make or receive calls, although we can text.  She spent 4 hours with customer service and even went down to the Cricket office and the issue has not been resolved.  I have elderly parents and need a reliable phone so I can be reached.  Odd that both phones had been working perfectly and simultaneously they both start having the same problems.

So basically we have exhausted our efforts to resolve these issues and don't know what to do next as nobody at Cricket seems to know what is going on or how to solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I have been using verizon as the service provider and internet was working pretty fine but whenever i turn on mobile hotspot on my phone, I am not getting the calls, except notifications from truecaller and text messages. What might be the reason, I have read all the replies but my issue is not suitable with any other guy in this thread, any help would be appreciated my lowes life

thanks and regards

kesava

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Jump to solution

Everyone is aware of UPS or United Parcel Service. It is one of the most trusted and considered firms when it comes to the timely delivery of the parcels. Being the largest parcel delivery company, upsers ensures its employees gain the best benefits.

0 Kudos