cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls but can text.

Jump to solution

I cannot make or receive calls at home on all 3 of my phones for hours at a time. Always have full signal bars. I can drive 2 miles down the road and all 3 work fine. Cricket has been absolutely useless in resolving this. This has been ongoing for 6 months. I'm forced to find another carrier. I read somewhere that Cricket is fine as long as you don't have a problem. True statement.  

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't make or receive calls but can text.

Jump to solution

Hello @sltmfla

If you're still experiencing issues with your service please reach out to our support teams via phone, chat, or social media. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

@Messianicmember Please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for additional assistance. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello @sltmfla

If you're still experiencing issues with your service please reach out to our support teams via phone, chat, or social media. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Jump to solution
I have reached out to support using another phone and have not had this issue resolved. I have even went to the cricket store and they psrformed a sim card update and still no results.
I still cannot make or recieve calls on my phone. My friend cannot make or receive calls either. Yet our wives are able to. My wife and i are both on the same cricket plan and the same goes for him and his wife.
We NEED THIS ISSUE RESOLVED OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER CARRIER AS WELL. I dont want to do this. Ive been with Cricket for a lot of years and this is the first time ive had any problems.
I had to download a calling app just to make calls. This sucks !
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I have contacted customer service over the phone with no success.
I have been to the Cricket Store where they performed a sim card update but still no results.
I have full bars, data, and text but cannot make or receive calls. My wife however can. We are both on the same Cricket plan.
My friend is having the exact same issue as well. He has full bars, data, and text, but cannot make or receive calls. Yet his wife who is on the same plan as he can make calls just fine.
This needs to be fixed soon or we will be forced to move to another carrier as well !
0 Kudos
Gm-2019
Extra

Jump to solution
Did this ever get resolved?
We are having the same problem. It's been 2 days now without no calling out or reciving calls. We contacted support but no remedy.

Jump to solution

@Messianicmember Please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for additional assistance. 

0 Kudos
Bronco92
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
Same thing here. We switched from Verizon 10 days ago and it has been ridiculous. It's like every evening I can't make any calls but I have full bars and 4g. I cant text and be on the internet but cant make calls. I'm about to switch back! Please let me know if you found a way to resolve this!
0 Kudos