cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rodricmh
Marv

Customer service

Welcome, do not try to make things right with customer service via live nor email. I never received rewards last year and now told via email because live agent did not understand me, that refer a friend does not exist and not to contact them about it. I am a liar I suppose. I got screwed out of $$ twice now, refer a friend incident is too long to type but beware. Is that a question?
3 Replies
Community Manager Rank
Community Manager

Re: Customer service

Please direct message or private message us on Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to help you resolve this. (@cricketsupport or Cricketnation)

0 Kudos
CPutfark
Marv

I wanted to say u ppl and ur service sucks. Since day 1 when I got my phone it wasn't set up right cuz she was to busy talking in general to a non customer and not paying attention. Had to have someone else do it right. Then outside ur door couldn't evenget Wi-Fi. I hate the phone I bought was pre-warned not to get it. Phone shuts off for no reason. Data turns on anytime it wants. Turns off my Wi-Fi on a daily. Ru getting the picture ? Phone locks up several times a day. I won't even go into the store to pay my bill cuz if I see one particular person. We'll leave it at that. Point is I wouldn't recommend anyone a dog to ur store. Have great day
0 Kudos
Bguff
Marv

thank you so much cricket for not having 24 hour support.  thank you so much for only having an address in california to address my concerns to.  thank you so much cricket for after 6 years of service, failing me so greatly.  thank you so much for my last month of service with you, although, i think you know i can find comparable service and probably even cheaper.  you have no idea what problems this one night has caused for me.  to show my bill as owing nothing, but still service is suspended.   I have no ability to contact family.  i have no ability to let anyone know she has passed.  i have no ability to contact her family.  i had to borrow a strangers phone, and as the number was unrecognized at 2am... no one answered.  thanks again.  i will enjoy our last 30 days together as i scope out new providers.   

thanks

former subscriber

0 Kudos