cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Data Speed

Jump to solution

I was told that coming from ATT that I would have the same service and same towers. Most of the time I would get 30-40 mbps download speeds through ATT and now that I am on Cricket they are much slower. I was lied to about service and that is how they got mine. I later Googled it and now know they cap it but the employees (several of them) lied to me. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Data Speed

Jump to solution

@razaitis Hi depending on the plan that you have the data speeds differ. If you are on the $55.00 unlimited plan the max speeds are 3 mbs. As for the $60.00 unlimited plan it has speeds of 4G. If you're on the $55.00 plan and the speeds are not what you are needing then we suggest to upgrade to the $60.00 plan.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Data Speed

Jump to solution

@razaitis Hi depending on the plan that you have the data speeds differ. If you are on the $55.00 unlimited plan the max speeds are 3 mbs. As for the $60.00 unlimited plan it has speeds of 4G. If you're on the $55.00 plan and the speeds are not what you are needing then we suggest to upgrade to the $60.00 plan.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post