cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fan

Format changez

Jump to solution

The new format that you have out on the cricket phones are awful. Not only has it changed the way I call and text, it also changes the way I am allowed to look up items even the back and return buttons have changed. My whole family hates it. It's a terrible inconvenience. Shame in you cricket

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Format changez

Jump to solution

@DoriD 

We apologize you are unhappy with the recent changes. Please know these are software changes, not Cricket services changes.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Format changez

Jump to solution

@DoriD 

We apologize you are unhappy with the recent changes. Please know these are software changes, not Cricket services changes.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos