Hi! I will personally recommend you to do the following troubleshooting:
1. Open the settings, scroll down a little bit and go to "General".
2. Once you're under "General", go all the way down until you see the option "Reset".
3. After opening this section, you will be able to see the option "Reset network settings". You're going to select this option and it'll ask you to put your security code (the one you use to unlock your phone). You will then select "Reset network settings". After this step, your phone will reboot. Once it's on again, check if your internet is still doing the same thing.
Prior doing these steps, you can check your data usage to see if you have exceeded your 2GB of data that come if your plan.
If after all these steps you're still having the same issues, I will recommed you to contact customer service (if you have a different phone asides your iPhone it will be even better, since they'll most likely ask you to power off your phone a couple times). You can contact them by dialing 611 in your Cricket phone.
Hope this works!
As mentioned elsewhere, are you getting the latest updates? A few other questions:
1. Are you experiencing this problem everywhere or just in some areas.
If it's only in certain areas it could be a signal reception problem caused by being far from a cell tower and/or terrain/building materials hampering the signal.
2. Did you drop your phone or damage it somehow? If yes, it could be the phone itself.
3. How has your phone been performing in other areas. Can you make calls okay or do you get dropped calls? Do you have poor audio connections?
If so, it could be the same problem as #1 a bad connection due to distance and/or interference with a cell tower. You can check your phone's signal strength using these techniques.
Cell Phones, Plans and Service from Cricket
Top Reasons to Choose Cricket
How to Pick a Cell Phone Service
1. Review your most recent cell phone bill
Look for opportunities to save. In particular, take note of:
How much you're paying per line - Do you have a multi-line cell phone plan? What kind of discount are you getting? Could you save more by switching? Cricket's family and group plan offers a discount for each extra line up to the fifth line - so you could get 5 lines with 2 GB of high-speed data each for as little as $130/mo - as long as all 5 lines are on the $40/mo plan. Discounts apply to lines 2-5.
How much data you use - Do you burn through all of your high-speed data too soon? Do you always have lots of data to spare? Ideally, you don't want to get too little or too much. Cricket has a variety of cell phone plans to fit any lifestyle, so you can choose a cell phone plan that's just right.
Any surprise taxes or fees (which can really add up) - With Cricket, taxes are included in your bill, so you know exactly what to expect. For a list of our current fees, view our Charges & Fees page.
2. Decide how satisfied you are with your current cell phone
"Bring Your Own Phone" BYOP - If you want to keep your phone, bring it to Cricket - just make sure it's unlocked and compatible with our network.
Get a brand new smartphone - Had your eye on one of the hottest new phones? Just need an inexpensive device that does the job? We've got a variety of prepaid smartphones, many with great incentives when you switch to Cricket.
3. Consider any issues you've faced with service you had in the past
Have you had a lot of dropped calls or slow speeds? With Cricket, you'll enjoy extensive 4G LTE coverage nationwide.
Are you fed up with contracts? There's no annual contract with Cricket's prepaid plans.
Want great service? Providing outstanding customer care is a top priority at Cricket, which is why we make it easy for you to reach us via chat or on the phone. If you prefer to get answers quickly and easily, view our online support.
Read more about Cricket
Read less about Cricket