cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to weak signal area, need budget signal repeater or booster advice.

We moved and only get 0-1 bar inside home, outside 1-2 bars. Tower location known. Our signal is around -111db. We have an iPhone6, I am unsure what frequency range we will need on booster. What is a good budget repeater or booster?

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: Moved to weak signal area, need budget signal repeater or booster advice.

Hello, Cricket does not provide signal boosters but you can try a third party gsm booster to attempt to improve signal. Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that these will work. You can register a signal booster here:  https://securec45.securewebsession.com/attsignalbooster.com/

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

Cricket does not support boosters. OK, but what about being compatible with other 3rd party cell phone boosters that work on AT&T networks? Like these:

https://www.wilsonamplifiers.com/blog/cricket-wireless-cell-phone-signal-booster/#top6

?

0 Kudos

Cricket does not support boosters. OK, but what about being compatible with other 3rd party cell phone boosters that work on AT&T networks? Like these:

https://www.wilsonamplifiers.com/blog/cricket-wireless-cell-phone-signal-booster/#top6

?

0 Kudos

FYI I have an AT&T signal booster for my AT&T company phone.  Note that it will not allow me to add my cricket phone to the booster because it is not a "true" AT&T account.  This information provided to me by AT&T directly. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
SawyerD1977
Superstar

You should have no problem getting a signal booster that works on all carriers. Where you want to look close is to make sure it's backwards (or forwards compatible). For example, you may get a 4G booster and it's possible it can boost 3G phones as well (which is good if you have older phones in your residence). If you're planning on getting a 5G phone in the future but not just yet, consider a 5G booster that's backwards compatible (for 4G). If you live in a weak signal area, a 5G phone is still going to have signal issues. If you want more info on signal boosters and signal booster issues, check out www.signalbooster.com I go there for info on boosters but also for articles about free ways to boost signals, check signals, and general phone connectivity issues.

0 Kudos

Did you end up finding a booster? I am having the same problems....

0 Kudos

Did you end up finding a booster? I am having the same problems....thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos