cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Owe on phone

Jump to solution
If I switch to Cricket, will they pay my balance I owe on current phone w previous company?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Owe on phone

Jump to solution

Hello @Joey8a13! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we do not offer contract buyouts since we are prepaid wireless service with no contract. Thank you for your inquiry. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Owe on phone

Jump to solution

Hello @Joey8a13! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we do not offer contract buyouts since we are prepaid wireless service with no contract. Thank you for your inquiry. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos