cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Purchase

Jump to solution
Is it possible to purchase a cricket device without a plan? The phone that I want to purchase will be provided with a cricket plan ..it will be a gift . The person I am buying the phone for already has cricket. My question is can I purchase a phone without a plan .. and then active the phone to his plan and deal he has ? I don't need a new phone line or deal. I just want to purchase a new upgraded phone for his birthday.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Purchase

Jump to solution

@Ivetteangel1 

Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately here at Cricket, we do not sell devices only.  All of our devices are sold with plans.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Purchase

Jump to solution

@Ivetteangel1 

Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately here at Cricket, we do not sell devices only.  All of our devices are sold with plans.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos