cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCS Google Pixel

Jump to solution
I currently have a Google device that is rolling out universal RCS support but do to cricket not having the pixel family in it's supported devices it's causing issues with my device. That being said are there plans to implement the pixel series into support devices or am I going to have to switch to another service? Coming from a Cricket Employee here.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: RCS Google Pixel

Jump to solution

@Shadow_Mage154 The only device that has the RCS messaging feature is the LG Stylo 5. Unfortunately the Google Pixel will not be able ti use the RCS messaging system.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: RCS Google Pixel

Jump to solution

@Shadow_Mage154 The only device that has the RCS messaging feature is the LG Stylo 5. Unfortunately the Google Pixel will not be able ti use the RCS messaging system.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos