cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
maren273
Marv

Refer a friend program

I referred 2 friends of mine. I sent the referral text messages from my Cricket account way in advance, but Cricket did not notate them as codes being sent. All in all, I texted that referral to at least 4 friends. 2 of them ended up signing up. I physically walked them into the store and assisted with moving their accounts over from Virgin Mobile and Verizon. We were told we had to wait 60 days of active accounts to get the referral credited to our accounts. Cricket customer service in India is giving me the run-around. They had me resend the codes but since both are already customers, they now cannot create a new account. I was told the 60 days would now start from the day I resent the codes. What BS is that? I feel mocked.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Moderator Rank

Re: Refer a friend program

@maren273 Thank you for visiting and posting on the Cricket Community Forum! Below we have provide the link on how to successfully set up refer a friend. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/discounts-and-savings/raf/customer/refer-a-friend.html

0 Kudos
maren273
Marv

I followed the instructions months ago, however, the text messages I sent to other friends never registered, And now that I walked 2 new customers personally into a Cricket store and helped them signing up for brand new service, Cricket still refuses to give my friend and me the 'refer a friend" sign-up bonus. I feel mocked.

0 Kudos
Moderator Rank

Unfortunately, once your friend received the referral code they needed to click the link and enter their email address. A unique referral code is emailed to them,without this code the system will not generate the credits for the program. 

0 Kudos
maren273
Marv

That is actually incorrect. I was right next to both of them when they received the code. Since they already were Cricket Customers at that time (and again, I had sent the codes before they switched from Verizon or Virgin Mobile), the code did not work and asked them instead to refer their friends. When will we be seeing those refer-a-friend credits? Or is this just a big scam?

0 Kudos