cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Superstar

Re: SICK AND TIRED

Jump to solution
I have the iphone 7 plus a supported device I had to get rid of my Note 9 so I could have wifi calling to make calls at my home and was pissed because I hate Apple products but you do not support the Note 9 I also do not have the case number that was about a year ago
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@RockyE Ok well if you decide to give it another chance we can open another case for you and see if we can help resolve the issue. If the device was the iPhone the messages over Wi-Fi will not be an issue but as for the Note 9 that device we don't sale so some of the features will not be supported. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution
Opening up a new case does not solve anything just keeps me waiting longer when every rep has stated its unsupported and to just deal with it you need to rework your infrastructure to allow it
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@RockyE Unfortunately, the Note 9 is device that we don't sell and support all features. You're more than welcome to purchase one of our Wi-Fi Calling capable android devices from our list below. That will allow you to use all the features needed.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/mobile-wifi/wifi-calling-capable-phones.html

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution
I also will be getting rid of this phone and be going back to android I really want the Asus ROG phone 2 but of course it wont support wifi calling why do carries only support certain phones they should allow wifi calling for any device especially places in rural areas where they refuse to build towers and we have to rely on it
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution
If you will go back and read my comments I do not have the Note 9 I had to sale it and this crappy iphone I hate just so I could have wifi calling but mms over wifi does not work because you need to rework your infrastructure
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@RockyE The iPhone does work with the WiFi messaging. As stated before we can open the case, but you must be willing to answer the phone when the techs call for more information.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution
The iphone will only allow regular text messages you cannot send mms over wifi only imessages to other iPhone users when you try to send an mms to an android user it simply fails unless your connected to a cellular tower which is impossible for me as there is no nearby tower hence the reason for wifi calling
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@RockyE As previously stated we have customer that have the iPhone and can make the text messages with Wi-Fi. When you're ready please message us on Facebook or Twitter to open a case for you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution
I have contacted cricket on twitter and have yet to receive a response I was banned from facebook in the past because they dont like negative comments that are true so I cant send a direct message
0 Kudos