cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What's going on with perks for current and loyal customers?

I've been with Cricket 6 month's.I agree with the folks upset about customer loyalty. I look forward to current customer only specials,upgrades, etc. The review's speak loudly! Customers that's been with any company for YEAR'S, should have incentives and best deals possible. ESPECIALLY, on upgrading phone's. Before cricket mentions the referral,everybody just doesn't have that option.Then again why refer when they will not get any perks in long run🤔✌️
Highlighted
Walk of Fame

Re: What's going on with perks for current and loyal customers?

what perks or deals do other phone companies give you for being a customer for a long period of time? @Martin007 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Walk of Fame

Re: Sad phone specials for current customers

@peewee5001 so to be clear... a successful and profitable company, should go against the industry model and its competitors, by losing more money on devices that they already subsidize, to make customers that probably were not leaving happier? Seems like the platform a business will die on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

According to your rational any company that values repeat shoppers will go out of business. There are many companies that offer incentives to continue to shop. So you think a rewards program is bad business I will just have to disagree with you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

I believe Cricket could develop and implement a rewards program which could enhance the business model currently offered. Example offer a few points for each month of paid service then offer dollar discounts for different point levels. This is the type of perk or service I wish Cricket would offer.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@peewee5001 Completely agree on the rewards program. Rewarding loyal customers who always pay on time with certain incentives makes sense. This is different than offering a large subsidy to all customers. Cricket used to have a Cricket rewards app that actually offered some great incentives. I would love to see something like that again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Walk of Fame

I agree with the reward program. I thought Cricket had one in the past but it would be sweet of them to give rewards to long time customers through that. Someone write that idea down!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Re: What's going on with perks for current and loyal customers?

Verizon has a program called Verizon up. T mobile has free Tuesdays on certain plans. So yes there are cell phone companies which offer these types of progams.
0 Kudos
Walk of Fame

Companies that offer incentives to repeat do so in order for customers to buy more items, not to buy the same items they would buy every single time. 2 for 1 deals, 50% off, etc are built to have customers increase the # of items in their carts. With Cricket we all buy a phone and a plan....there is nothing that we could buy more of to incentives a consistent customer to purchase more. 

0 Kudos