cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Service outage since 1/8/20

The topics here are all about selling. Hey we don't have service since 1/8/20. On 1/9 I  called and spoke with Ana since she acted like she had no clue about anything I asked for her supervisor. I spoke with Ingrid who told me that service would be fully restored on 1/9/20. Well, it has NOT been restored. This is a huge inconvenience as I don't have a phone while driving or when not with another company's Wi-Fi. Even from my home Wi-Fi or another company, the calls are either very bad or dropped unexpectedly. We MUST be fully reimbursed for this mess! If I wasn't so busy with so much I would take the time to find another phone company.. Cricket is very messed up.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Service outage since 1/8/20

@9042381873  Hi there, can you message us on our Facebook or Twitter pages with the issue you're experiencing to better assist you?

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos