cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Jump to solution
I want to disable voicemail. I follewed directions on how on a cricket.. But it didnt work. Is there a way to? A disabling code or something? I cricket doesnt have this feature it should.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Voicemail

Jump to solution

Hello @Sirfredrico

Our support teams via phone, chat, or social media can help with this. Please reach out to them for assistance.

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

4 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello @Sirfredrico

Our support teams via phone, chat, or social media can help with this. Please reach out to them for assistance.

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Jump to solution
That is what im doing. It seems thats the response to every question. A forum is supposed to be where you ask a guestion and someone answers it. Not a robot like reply over and over that is of no help.

Jump to solution

@Sirfredrico wrote:
That is what im doing. It seems thats the response to every question. A forum is supposed to be where you ask a guestion and someone answers it. Not a robot like reply over and over that is of no help

Try dialing #21# on your cricket serviced phone and wait for the message it's been deactivated and then click ok

Jump to solution

Hi Sirfredrico,

We understand your frustration, but some issues cannot be resolved on the forum. In this case, we would need to access your account. 

0 Kudos