cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marshian2
Paparazzi

Re: Wi-Fi Connection Issue

I have problems with all my phones, including htc.  My wifi manager is diabled, and it still will not work. Maybe we should take up a class-action since it is obviously a ploy to get you to use your data, and charge when you need more data

0 Kudos
DMTdreamz
Extra

Got a Moto e5 Cruise through cricket. Just a few days ago my phone started losing connection from my wireless router. Never had the cricket wifi manager activated so can't disable it to fix my problem. Got a new modem and router from my wireless provider because I thought it was a ISP issue. Spent hours trying to troubleshoot my router getting super mad. The I noticed direct connection devices weren't having issues. So I checked my son's tablets and noticed no disconnection issues at all on his super cheap trash tablet. Now why on Earth does his 4 year old super slow tablet have no issues connecting yet my 3 month old cell phone can't stay connected for more than 20 seconds without losing the wireless signal completely. And from the looks of it I'm seeing it's a problem for tons of people on multiple devices with one thing in common... Cricket wireless is the carrier. So cricket doesn't allow their phones to use wifi now? Wish they would have told me that before signing up for the plan cause I'd have never paid them a dime and took my business elsewhere. Which I guess I'm going to have to do now.
0 Kudos
Grok
Fan

When I turn off the Cricket WiFi, I don't get WiFi.
0 Kudos
Grok
Fan

My phone won't connect to WiFi without enabling Cricket WiFi. If I disable it, no WiFi. And yes, I did restart the phone.
0 Kudos
jeffalan2112
A-List Star

It is obvious that Cricket does not monitor this forum as this problem is a persistent one. Purchased my 2nd LG Stylo 3 on Jan. 15, 2019 and the next day it kept dropping wifi after 5 minutes. I have tried the Cricket wifi Manager unche k trick along having LG customer support walk me through there steps and it seems as rhough this is just a software issue and can be tied to the Cricket Wifi Manager. Cricket your software needa to be fixed. Keep the customers you have and don't force us to leave you because you ignore problems like this!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jeffalan2112
A-List Star

Wifi SOLVED!<br>Posted my issue last night on LG<br>Stylo 3 and figured it had to be a software issue involving Wifi Manager so I went to my last Software update and DELETED IT! Wifi has been running like a champ ever since. HEY CRICKET..I just told you how to fix this ongoing issue so get off your ass and fix this dammn problem. You have NO excuse now! Get on it!!

How did you delete the last software update? My LG Stylo 3 Plus is constantly switching from wifi to mobile data when I am home.
0 Kudos
teeny67
Paparazzi

I bought a cool pad canvas phone from shop ko in Sept. 2018 and had issues with it constantly saying " is not responding" whether it was the internet, facebook, g mail ALL of it!!  Then in Jan had to get a diff phone cuz the battery DIED , like really??!! WORSE PHONE EVER !

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO OR HOW TO CONTACT SOMEONE REGARDING THIS ISSUE???

0 Kudos
Robertjames76
Award Winning Star

What's up So I been having this issue for 8 months two new phones factory reset about 12 lost a lot of data pictures Etc thought it was a virus but no matter what I did it always came back come to find out it was quicklace wifimanager disable it and you will not have no more issues let everybody know just found out last night investigation myself this was a nightmare what are they going to do about it ? They're blaming the phones companies that make them in your home Wi-Fi network third one else's fault but there's
0 Kudos
Robertjames76
Award Winning Star

So I have had this problem for 8 months 2 new phones factory reset like 10 times lost a lot of stuff they blamed it on my enernet provider Samsung phones everyone but them lost a lot of stuff thinking it was a app or a virus ect... What are they going to do about this ? It was cricket Wi-Fi manager the whole time ? Fixed last night Wi-Fi great now there is post all over the internet people and buying new phones routers finding out how to get new os to try 8 months of hell how many people up graded to the unlimited data over this ? What are they going to do about it ?
0 Kudos