cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrick59
Award Winning Star

Re: Wi-Fi Connection Issue

I have the lg x charge and the wifi-manager has been off and it doesn't make any difference at all. started 2 updates ago and after the last auto update the wifi drops every few minutes..  Mark

0 Kudos
Chris52
Paparazzi

So on my Coolpad canvas I figured out go to settings Under Wireless & Network select MORE then select Mobile Hotspot and Tethering select Keep WiFi Hotspot on select always. Wether or not you still have the phone hopefully it will help someone else's issue.
0 Kudos
citapinc
Superstar

Patrick:

As mentioned before, the best solution is to uninstall the Cricket Wifi Manager applications off your phone or disable them if you can't uninstall them.  This application is horrible and will cause issues like you are describing.

0 Kudos
EnAide
Paparazzi

My checkbox in the Cricket wifi manager is greyed out and will not let me uncheck the box. What can I do to fix the problem?
0 Kudos
EnAide
Paparazzi

My checkbox in the Cricket wifi manager is greyed out and will not let me uncheck the box. What can I do to fix the problem?
0 Kudos
moreta
A-List Star

Try turning it off in the mycricket app.  Tap the best in the top right corner then scroll down and tap device settings.  The wifi manager is a toggle switch.  Good luck.  Turning it off has kept my wifi on for almost an hour now.  Two hours ago I had to reconnect three times just to get into my bank app.

0 Kudos
moreta
A-List Star

Oops. That should be tap the GEAR in the top right corner.  Silly autocorrect. 

0 Kudos