cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Furryfan93
Paparazzi

WiFi Calling

Jump to solution
Does the 5gb plan include WiFi calling as well?
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
johnrandolph
Superstar

Re: WiFi Calling

Jump to solution

I thought all plans included wifi calling as long as the phone was a wifi capable phone?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@Furryfan93 @johnrandolph All smartphone plans include Wi-Fi Calling. However, you must have one of our Wi-Fi capable devices in order for the feature to work on our network. For Wi-Fi Calling capable phones not purchased at Cricket, Wi-Fi Calling will not work on Android devices. It will work only work on iOS devices. For our complete list of eligible phones, click here: https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/mobile-wifi/wifi-calling-capable-phones.html

0 Kudos
4 Replies
johnrandolph
Superstar

Jump to solution

I thought all plans included wifi calling as long as the phone was a wifi capable phone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
johnrandolph
Superstar

Jump to solution

Also, wifi capable phone must have been purchased from Cricket. I could be wrong so hopefully a rep from Cricket will confirm.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@Furryfan93 @johnrandolph All smartphone plans include Wi-Fi Calling. However, you must have one of our Wi-Fi capable devices in order for the feature to work on our network. For Wi-Fi Calling capable phones not purchased at Cricket, Wi-Fi Calling will not work on Android devices. It will work only work on iOS devices. For our complete list of eligible phones, click here: https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/mobile-wifi/wifi-calling-capable-phones.html

0 Kudos
cstrange
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

I have an iphone 6s not purchased at Cricket Wireless and the wifi calling will not work. So far, when I walked into two Cricket Wireless stores locally, one told me it was because Cricket didn't support any Version 6 iphones and the other told me it was because it was not a phone bought at Cricket. I have ios 12 installed on it. Any ideas? 

Thanks! Lainie Strange

0 Kudos