cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling abroad

Hi, I will be travelling overseas to UK and Uzbekistan and will be on wifi most of the time there. Will Wifi calling from my iPhone xs still work?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Wifi calling abroad

@Eugene2019 Thank you for posting on Cricket forum. With the iPhone as long as you are connected to Wi-Fi and the other individual has an iPhone the Wi-Fi calling will work. You may experience some issues if they are not iPhone users.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
uat75035
Extra

I am in the same situation where I will be travelling abroad in Asia and Europe.

Can you please check to ensure wifi calling would work outside of US?  I just got off the phone with a Cricket Wireless representative and she said Wifi-Calling would only work within US/Canada and Mexico.  I will not work in other countries.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
uat75035
Extra

I am in the same situation where I will be travelling abroad in Asia and Europe.

Can you please check to ensure wifi calling would work outside of US?  I just got off the phone with a Cricket Wireless representative and she said Wifi-Calling would only work within US/Canada and Mexico.  I will not work in other countries.

0 Kudos
uat75035
Extra

Can you please check to ensure wifi calling would work outside of US? 

I just got off the phone with a Cricket Wireless representative and she said Wifi-Calling would only work within US/Canada and Mexico.  I will not work in other countries.

0 Kudos