cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ledflashlight
Paparazzi

Re: Wifi calling won't activate

Jump to solution

I had that issue all week(just got the phone Monday) after several hours(and a couple of days) on the phone with customer service, about 2 pm today when I tried to access wifi calling, it asked for my address, typed that in and now it works. I mentioned that to them Tuesday that I could not access the 911 address when I called, they didn't care, told me someone would call me back in 48 hours, which they did not. But hey, it just started working!

0 Kudos
jwaldon1987
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
Yes it is official they finally fixed it’s working for me too now
0 Kudos
Ledflashlight
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

Thank goodness I did not order this phone months ago! For it not to work that long, I would have ported over to metro after the first week! I had already called them to see if they had the phone I wanted at metro and was on the way out the door when wifi calling started working. Just imagine you live in Arizona and order a brand new car with air-condition, only to find out after you get it, the AC does not work, and they tell you it will be days before someone contacts you, and it just happens to be 110° for the next 2 weeks! Oh yea, they sold you something you HAVE TO HAVE, but do they care it does not work? Sad, all businesses are becoming that way!

0 Kudos
E5
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
Hi
How do the rest of us get this updated SIM card? I've lost too much time going thru 611. Only reason I pitched my perfectly good E4 and spent $$$ on a cricket E5 is to have wifi calling.
Thanks
0 Kudos
ryac1976
Extra

Jump to solution
I seem to have the same issue. They keep telling me that the phone is byo device but it says cricket after booting past the samsung logo.
0 Kudos
ryac1976
Extra

Jump to solution
I am having the same problem with wifi calling. It says it's a provisioning problem. Your folks say it is a byo phone. But it boots up with the cricket logo. I have been on the phone with support 4 or 5 times. Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos