cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fan

Wifi is so slow

Jump to solution
Wifi on cricket is getting worse by the day. I am so tired of it. I don't know what happened but it was fine about 6 months ago. I bought a new phone thinking it was my phone and it the service. My friend has an Obama phone and it is at the same speed as her phone yet I'm paying for unlimited internet??? I have been with cricket for 2 years now. I guess it's time to move my service to the service my family uses I Verizon I see it work way faster and I don't care to pay a little more. Goodbye cricket!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wifi is so slow

Jump to solution

Hello @MYRA! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about your recent service issues. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance and troubleshooting. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Wifi is so slow

Jump to solution

Hello @MYRA! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about your recent service issues. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance and troubleshooting. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos