cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE grand x 4

Jump to solution
I want the network unlock code I had cricket a very long time ago and I'm no longer with the company and I want to give my mom the phone to use with a different sim how do I go about it and it's a ZTE GRAND X4
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ZTE grand x 4

Jump to solution

@Lovelynett Thank you for posting on our community forum. To unlock the device after the account is no longer active you will have to call customer care with the account information and the devices imei to validate the old account and unlock the device. Customer cares number is 1-800-CRICKET.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: ZTE grand x 4

Jump to solution

@Lovelynett Thank you for posting on our community forum. To unlock the device after the account is no longer active you will have to call customer care with the account information and the devices imei to validate the old account and unlock the device. Customer cares number is 1-800-CRICKET.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos