cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bannistre
A-List Star

eSIM in the near future?

Jump to solution

Will Cricket be supporting eSIM in the foreseeable future? AT&T has announced its support, and I wonder if Cricket can piggyback on that. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: eSIM in the near future?

Jump to solution

@Bannistre

Thank you so much for your question.  Currently we do not have any word on it we will be supporting this as well.  If anything changes we will keep everyone informed. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jump to solution

@Bannistre

Thank you so much for your question.  Currently we do not have any word on it we will be supporting this as well.  If anything changes we will keep everyone informed. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Ckcommu
A-List Star

Jump to solution
I bought iPhone XS for dual SIM card , if cricket won’t support esim. I’ll consider switching to the other wireless operators.
Victorcrane
A-List Star

Jump to solution
Same here I have 4 lines with cricket... I don’t wanna carry 4 phones anymore, so if I cannot use that technology with cricket probably I’ll fix that issue with different service provider.
Best regards victor
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
It’s March 1, 2019. Is cricket supporting Esim yet? What is the update?
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We are also waiting for the eSim support.  We have a trip to Japan this coming summer.  Without eSIM support, we are considering to use Google Fi service now.

0 Kudos