Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jmflying
Extra

Android phone with wifi calling

Jump to solution

I can get my friends Moto X4 phone it was not purchased from Cricket. Can I use my sim card and also use wifi calling?

I know I could not get tech support for this phone, but will it work?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Android phone with wifi calling

Jump to solution

@jmflying 

Thank you for your question.  As long as the device is unlocked it should work just fine on our network.  However we do not offer Wifi calling to unlocked device at this time.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

@jmflying 

Thank you for your question.  As long as the device is unlocked it should work just fine on our network.  However we do not offer Wifi calling to unlocked device at this time.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
jmflying
Extra

Jump to solution

I have to use wifi calling due to poor reception at my house. Guess I will have to buy phone in house or switch carriers, I am not happy with current selection of phones that are wifi capable but I know you can not carry all of them. Thanks

@do3908 wrote:

@jmflying 

for fast reply