cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else not able to order anything off the website?

I have been trying to purchase a new 4-line plan with 4 new phones off the Cricket website, but have been unable to complete the transaction. I input my correct credit information, billing address, transfer numbers, account numbers and passcodes, any at the checkout page I press the "Place Order" button, the button changes into the sign that it has been pressed, and then turns back to normal. The message comes out, "Hang on! We're processing your order. Please don't use your browser's back button." However, nothing happens even after waiting several hours. I check my email, no new confirmation order mail, I check my credit card statement, no new transactions. I instant message and call the support line for Cricket, and they suggest I try a different credit card or web browser, or a different time because it may be bombarded with many buyers online at the moment, so I try everything. I use a different web browser that is secure, a different credit card, and at different times in the day. Still the same nonresponsive outcome. Anyone else not able to order anything off the website? Please help.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Anyone else not able to order anything off the website?

Hello @danieloh19! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketnation) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Did you ever figure out what it was? I am having the same problem.
0 Kudos

Did you ever figure out what it was? I am having the same problem.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Grooty
Fan

0 Kudos
Grooty
Fan

Yes, in fact I have called Cricket today to complain. This has been an issue for two years now and I'm fed up! It's a ruse to get you to go into their store where they upsell everything. Its utterly ridiculous since I've had this issue for two years now and I live 1.5 hours from town with any type of stores therefore ordering online is my best, most convenient option for me...the customer!! Ive tried to add two additional lines...where is the customer satisfaction here???

0 Kudos