cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fan

Changing Phone choice

I had purchase an I phone 7 from cricket online and paid for a $60 monthly plan which was required. I received the phone and it was defective. Sent it back within 24 hours "without activating it", and received a refund for the phone, not my monthly service fee.. My phone number was not yet ported.. I wanted to switch to a different phone all together, and apply my $60 monthly fee they already had, and they would not let me.. They said i had to get the same phone.. I then asked for a refund of my $60 so I could do the whole purchase again online with a different phone.. I was on the phone for 3 1/2 hours, transferred  over 20 times, disconnected having to call back, put on hold for 15 minutes at a time, I was told they can't return my money.. Two different people told me to contact "My Bank", and tell them to do a "Charge Back" for a refund.. My bank had no idea what they were talking about..  Now i Just want my $60 back..  Daniel

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Changing Phone choice

Hey there @Daniel ! Welcome to the Cricket community forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue for assistance.

0 Kudos