cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Award Winning Star

Considering cricket

So i am condering going with Cricket as early as tomorrow. Im just not sure how much ill be out of pocket when i leave the store. I will have my own phone and I will want to keep my number. I would be getting the $60 plan with the $10 hotspot add on. How much will i be out of pocket ? I just dont know if theres a deposit, fee for using my own phone or keeping my number. I just would like to know what to expect since ill be limited to how much I can spend

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Considering cricket

Hello @joeychaotic,

We would love to see you join Cricket! If you're bringing your own phone and activating in store you'll pay for a sim card ($9.99), service, and activation fee of $25. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Considering cricket

Cricket is a bat-and-ball game played between two groups of eleven players on a field at the focal point of which is a 22-yard (20-meter) pitch with a wicket at each. Coming to the ballers there are fastest bowler in the world ever in the teams who hold a record for most wicket-taker.

0 Kudos