cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cricket is behind times

When is cricket going to get with the times and offer what other carriers are offering like take for instance Internet speed? Cricket claims to be the best but they don't offer the best and they sure don't pu when is cricket going to get with the times and offer what other carriers are offering like take for instance Internet speed? Cricket claims to be the best but they don’t offer the best Of anything compared to networks that are trying to be the best and in my opinion are the best because we as customers want to speed we don't care about coverage most of us don't even travel. You have a great network however it's evident that cricket knows it's congested of anything compared to networks that are trying to be the best and in my opinion are the best because we as customers want speed we don’t care about coverage most of us don’t even travel. You have a great network however it’s evident that cricket knows it’s Congested and without having throttled speeds crickets network would not handle what the load currently i congested and without having throttled speeds at&t network would not Be able to offer quality service. You guys don't care about building out a better network to eventually be a competitor with Metro you guys are about money money money in my eyes and that's why cricket will never earn my business. Metro PCS and T-Mobile are all about customers and growing you guys are about you. When will we see change?
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Cricket is behind times

Hey there @Ford1244,

Thank you for your post. We recently released our Unlimited Extra plan that has no limit on speeds. Also, we already offer more 4G LTE coverage than Metro, T-mobile, Sprint, and Boost! So, if you care about speed and coverage Cricket is the carrier for you!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos