cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bljr33
Award Winning Star

Cricket phone insurance

Jump to solution
Yeah they're trying to charge me a $75 deductible on a freaking Stylo 3 if you look at the retail price on one of those now you can buy a brand new one for less than a dollar on Amazon it's crazy and I've been paying $7 a month for over a year now I could have bought a nice phone a real good phone for the money spent on the insurance each month but that is the biggest scam on the planet and I am going to blast social media
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
bljr33
Award Winning Star

Re: Cricket phone insurance

Jump to solution
They should have to give us all a refund on that insurance that that's a big scam if you have I can see if you had $1,000 phone if you got if you got there selling insurance for a Stylo 3 you don't think I'm thinking maybe I like $10 maybe $25 deductible it's that would work in my favor but to charge me a $75 deductible on $100 phone they need to give us a refund that whole year of insurance I should get all that money back

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I think a refund or a new phone and they should be transparent with the info on the insurance and the deductibles

bljr33
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
They should have to give us all a refund on that insurance that's a big scam to charge me a $75 deductible on $100 phone and they knew what they were doing it ain't like they didn't know about it they was just going to try to milk the customer for as much money as they can until somebody blew the whistle on it for the whistle has been blown they need to give us a refund that whole year of insurance I should get all that money back and or a new phone

0 Kudos
8 Replies
bljr33
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
When I bought that phone I paid $99 for that phone to how can you charge a $75 deductible on a $100 phone brand new the phone brand new was a hundred bucks how can you charge a $75 deductible and then charge me $7 a month for over a year how can you do that that is dirty pool man that is dirty pool that is underhanded that is that is illegal will contact the justice department to find out what we can do against this tree just unfair business practices but you are running
0 Kudos
bljr33
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
bljr33
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
They should have to give us all a refund on that insurance that that's a big scam if you have I can see if you had $1,000 phone if you got if you got there selling insurance for a Stylo 3 you don't think I'm thinking maybe I like $10 maybe $25 deductible it's that would work in my favor but to charge me a $75 deductible on $100 phone they need to give us a refund that whole year of insurance I should get all that money back

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I think a refund or a new phone and they should be transparent with the info on the insurance and the deductibles

bljr33
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
They should have to give us all a refund on that insurance that's a big scam to charge me a $75 deductible on $100 phone and they knew what they were doing it ain't like they didn't know about it they was just going to try to milk the customer for as much money as they can until somebody blew the whistle on it for the whistle has been blown they need to give us a refund that whole year of insurance I should get all that money back and or a new phone

0 Kudos
bljr33
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution

I'm still waiting for somebody to contact me about my phone nobody is contacting me in the month I like someone to contact me and let me know when I get my text when do expect my new phone where is that what is the number to contact customer service where is that his their phone number to talk to someone I'll try to file for insurance up I have insurance and I cannot get a new phone  they they told me to leave him a email and they never contacted me, no phone calls nothing are they gonna call me is anybody gonna get in touch me an address this problem or am I just gonna sit here without a phone call me know when you call me and I don't like I'm just totally being ignoredScreenshot_20190915-041219[6305].pngadvertisement is a complete lie they told me mine was $75 the deductible$1 phone so the fractions of what the retail price lieScreenshot_20190915-041458[6307].pngWhat is my deductible $75 can anyone explain that to me please why won't my house at fractions about the phone calls phones $100 phone lot of my pants 75 for a good deductibles plus the $100 for the year for the insurance I had to pay $175 to have my phone replaced about twice as much as I pay for it somebody do this something for me with somebody f****** it just my G** **** f****** problem

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I'm having a similar problem. That want to charge me a $225 deductible to replace a phone I can purchase on Amazon for the same price. The insurance is totally a scam. Warning to all: the insurance is useless.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I'm having a similar problem. They want to charge me $225 to replace a phone that I can purchase on Amazon for the same price. This insurance is useless. I'm cancelling it today.
0 Kudos