cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
A-List Star

Lack of customer service and customer appreciation

Jump to solution
Recently purchased new phone in the store, happened to be on same day as our auto payment posted. The next day get off work try to call my husband, Cricket has turned off our service. Now I received confirmation from my bank and Cricket day before that payment was successful so I'm pissed off. Get home call Cricket and representative informs me phone turned off because we did not pay for a change of service previous day. After speaking further with representative found out Cricket Protect was added to new phone purchased, yet we did not authorize this. Tried to get resolved but when my husband got back to town the store was closed so representative could not contact that night. Went ahead and paid because with business using one line and my long commute we needed active service. My husband went to store next day they credited only the charge for Cricket Protect but not $15 reactivation fee. Store employee told husband they did not add Cricket Protect. Called customer service number and was told by representative and supervisor that we were just out of $15 it was a valid charge. Didn't matter to Cricket that we didn't authorize charge and subsequent service disconnect was not our fault, they refused to credit the fees to reactivate. Just goes to show Cricket is yet another business that doesn't care about customer service or customer loyalty. In the past I've dealt with At&t and Comcast in situation where customer was wrongly charged both companies rectified the billing charges. I guess Cricket as with the majority of companies in this day and age are going with the motto charge the customer but we don't care if customer is screwed because the company or official company store messed up as long as Cricket gets their money.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Lack of customer service and customer appreciation

Jump to solution

@Oshow 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@Oshow 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
You referred this customer to Facebook or Twitter Cricket Customer Service Page for assistance. Personally, I DO NOT use, not will I ever use either of these sites !! If I should possibly encounter a problem in the future, where should I go for assistance ? I've been a customer for about 4 or 5 year's now and have had a few minor issues that were straightened out with one of your representatives over the phone at the 611 number. Is this something new with the FB & Twitter page Cus/Serv referral ? 🤔
Thanks, J.C. in AZ...
Highlighted
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
I am confused as well, to send a coustomer to a facebook or twitter page seems very unprofessional unless cricket has some sort of buisness with those companies also costomers here have been told that cricket doesnt keep a log of incoming nor outgoing calls OR text messages, but the costomers can download an app that will do this from the store. What app? From what store? Again another example of cricket deflecting to an outside company?
0 Kudos