cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Failure - Account #s arent aligned | Cricket Wireless Forum

Meanwhile I'm going on over 2 months without being able to call and text reliably, to anyone other than my gf - to whom I can send and receive SMS, and I can call her, but she gets sent to Vmail, along with everyone else. I am locked out of Facebook and many other accts due to not being able to receive 2FA texts. Cricket has been the polar opposite of helpful, and if I had any sense I would have left already, but my number has been mine for close to ten years.

Cricket Insists that the account number I give them from straight talk is incorrect, straight talk says there's no way it could be anything else. Idk what to do. And talking to anybody on either end is about as frustrating as anything I've ever done, Cricket makes it very clear that I'm bothering them when I message them, and now the chat is setup in such a way to loop back to the bot so you can't even chat with a real human.

Has anyone had this sort of port issue? Anyone have any insight on what to do? Probably cut my losses and move carriers again, Cricket says I'd have to activate a new line in order to get a new number with them, and I'll be damned if I'm giving them any more money after this whole debacle.

HALP PLS. AM I SCREWED?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Port Failure - Cricket Insists Acct. # is wrong, Straight Talk insists it's right.

Hello @SmilinSkull89

Thank you for your post. We apologize for the troubles with your port request. Please reach out to our support teams via Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with your info so we can assist.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Port Failure - Cricket Insists Acct. # is wrong, Straight Talk insists it's right.

Oh, trust me, I've spoken with the clueless support reps. Been talking on Twitter for over a month, when they decide to suddenly play stupid like they can't read the previous conversation<br><br>I'm done trying to force cricket to work. I'll take my money elsewhere. Cricket is a total f**king joke. Worst mistake I ever made switching to Cricket.
0 Kudos