cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unauthorized port of number

My number was unauthorized and ported out on Nov 15. I was told to wait 3-5 buisness days. Every time I call no one can give me an update and no one calls me back. I didn't give anyone my pin, my own husband doesn't even have it. It's now been 8 days and still no contact. I have had to freeze my credit and SSN and bank accounts due to this situation. I can't even log into my mortgage account because they require the 2 step authentication. Why is it so easy to port the number out but absolutely incredible hard to get it back. I need my account reactivated so that I can resume my normal life. I've filled police reports and even found the company info for where the phone was ported but none of your reps seem to care. I've been told there is an urgent case open for me but not once did they give me the case number. Why have supposed tech support if your own representative can't even call them. Why have pin numbers and security questions when they are easily bypassed. Your company has been hacked and your punishing the customers for it. So please either get my number back or unlock my phone so I can go to another carrier.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized port of number

@vkbartlett Hi there thank you for posting. Can you message us on our Facebook or Twitter page with the case# to further assist?

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized port of number

I have messaged you on Facebook and have not received a response
0 Kudos