cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Jump to solution
For some reason a few days ago my voicemail started coming in as an email. I didn't make any changes to the system. Now no one can leave me voice messages. The phone just rings then says the caller is unavailable. The local people at the store tried to get it fixed and determind that it isn't my phone since moving the SIM card to one of their phones did had the same problem. They opened up a case for me but by the time I got home the customer service people had called to say the issue was resolved. Unfortunately that is not the case. So I called again this morning and they tried resetting it again but still no one can leave me messages. This is very frustrating since I am currently looking for employment and no one can leave a message. They aren't even going to the email anymore. Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Voicemail

Jump to solution

Hello @Robcaswin! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Voicemail

Jump to solution

Hello @Robcaswin! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos