cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE MAX

My ZTE was reset back to factory settings (without my knowledge) and I have been stuck at the initial setup screen because when I enter my google account and password I receive the following error message "password was reset; try again in 24 hours....." I have tried that in the last 4 days and have still yet to access my phone. I have also tried to setup a new account but google is wanting the account that was setup on this ZTE prior. I cant do a hard reset either because it will take me right back to where I am now. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: ZTE MAX

@rjlinoz48 Thank you for visiting and posting on the Cricket Community Forum! We'd be happy to assist you, you will have to reset the password for the original google account. Just go online to google and see if you can reset the password. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos