cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Extra

blocked phone

Jump to solution

I just bought a new iPhone and I activated and got blocked because is reported lost or stolen, and nobody in service customer can tell me why,  I cant not use the phone and they don't want to make a refund.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: blocked phone

Jump to solution

Hello @lucyf! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @lucyf! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
Did you buy it from cricket? They have to return it if in the return window and the imei matches
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Did you buy in the official store?
Because if not, then there is a chance that he was stolen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

They are doing the same thing to me, and keep taking my money but wont fix problem wish i never used cricket and will be switching

0 Kudos