cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fan

email address for Cricket Wireless

Can you help me with an email address for Cricket Wireless please ?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: email address for Cricket Wireless

Hello,

You can feel free to reach out to our social media team on Facebook at m.me/cricketnation or twitter @CricketSupport

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Highlighted

Re: email address for Cricket Wireless

My Yelp review for you.
That’s what I tried to order. Only got the one email saying it was delayed. This is how my day started.
I ordered a phone from them online. It was supposed to be a 2 day delivery. They immediately took the money out of my account, almost $300.00. 24 hours later I receive a email saying the shipping was delayed. That was the only email I received. Today 4 days later, I called customer service. The first person I talked to said something about it was UPS’s fault. She then transferred me to a different department. After waiting over 15 minutes, she came back and said I should leave my number. At little bit later I get a call from the warranty department. I told her what was going on. She tells me my order was canceled. She claims that my address didn’t match my debit card address. I told her that it was impossible. I have lived in the same house my whole life. I inherited when my parents died. She then says I need to call my bank. I told her no, I don’t. They know where I live. She told me I would get my refund from 7 to 10 days later. I asked her if she could just run my order again. She said no, I have to wait for the refund. I called them back and talked to a manager. He said the same thing about the address. He said if I wrote I live on such and such drive, that for my address I put Dr. Then in ship to part wrote Drive that was the problem. I said that is impossible, I used auto fill. He also said that there was nothing he could do about it. That I would get the refund in 7 to 10 days. When I placed the online order it took them less than a minute to charge my card. I know this for a fact because, my bank sends me a text after any purchase. They never apologized and then he had the nerve to say when I get my refund to call Cricket so I can place a new order. I asked him if he was insane and that I would never use them again.

0 Kudos