cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

file a complaint

Jump to solution

I would like to know the email to file a complaint.  I would not like to use twitter or facebook to do so.  Thank you.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: file a complaint

Jump to solution

@jstockton 

Thank you for commenting on our community forum!

To file a complaint, we recommend reaching out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue. They will navigate your complaint to the proper place. Heart

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: file a complaint

Jump to solution

@jstockton 

Thank you for commenting on our community forum!

To file a complaint, we recommend reaching out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue. They will navigate your complaint to the proper place. Heart

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Re: file a complaint coalinga cricket store

Jump to solution
Who's the brains in this operation??
Coalinga, California 93210

One girl at the counter decided to break my stylus pen today on my new LG stylus 6 phone... It had gotten stuck so I brought it in thinking the tools that they were equipped with would help. Instead one rep had broken top off stylus "to see if she could pull it out with a pen" and other rep who came in smelling like she had smoked a full blunt on her break pulled out the remaining piece. Then TOLD me I was the one that broke it, then replied after I had explained it was the thicker rep "it would have ended up like that anyways..." Also explained "you'll have to purchase a new one either on line or from the store because it was "defective"

Literally JUST purchased phone 3 weeks ago in cash, paid phone bill a before it was due, Insurance included. I asked for help with a simple problem that was solved in 2 seconds by thinner rep... Whole event recorded on surveillance and other customers present had witnessed the issue. When I had explaied I didn't break it, that's why I brought it in in the first place so it wouldn't break... the thicker rep said "we pulled it" like I had part in it, wouldnt even admit to her breaking the top of pen to see if she could get it out. The second, thinner one went from nice to extremely rude and nasty in seconds "your telling me you want US to replace your pen that YOU broke." No, I want your rep to admit she broke it trying to remove it and replace it because it was all caught on camera... Other customers had witnessed it...The same sales rep even handed me the tools and told me to pull it out with wire cutters. When I told her I could twist it but it would cut it if I pulled she then asked her head rep to pull it out. And it was out in seconds... What I want is to be treated with reapect... I'm a paying customer that has never disrespected either girl. I find it odd that their whole job is customer service and technical service and they had issues performing basic tasks regarding either... Wouldn't even call customer care to see what they should do *obviously neanderthal was the way to go*. Especially when neither one knew... Seems to me after reading reviews they both need more training in their profession that or a different profession entirely. Ended up removing myself to avoid the aggression from thinner rep... Id rather not acquire a charge for popping a little girl in her disrespectful mouth let alone cause any more issue over some disgruntled ill educated child playing a customer service representative role in society... Not worth my energy...

Contacted Cricket customer service spoke with supervisor who has access to video surveillance, he was quite upset with their performance will be sending a new pen "an easy fix both girls could and should have done" and will be paying them a visit.

Please be weary of taking your devices to these girls for minor repairs let alone major... They have no proper training nor can they admit their wrongs or provide adequate customer service when it comes to an issue that they have caused. Like I said my pen was stuck, nothing major... And it became something major... I'm sorry ladies but maybe you should be more considerate of others and their device's that they paid out of pocket for *mine wasnt cheap in the least* and maybe... Just maybe wait to get high until after work. Your required to function professionally and act accordingly in your position. If you want to be an adult. Act like one. That means admitting when your in the WRONG as well. Thanks. *pictures and screens shots available if anyone has any questions
0 Kudos