cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bljr33
Award Winning Star

tebmusic@yahoo

I'm upset because after several hours of shopping online I finally decided I would buy an iPhone XR from you guys. I had my iPhone and accessories and my Wireless plan upgrade plus second line in my cart and now it's all gone. I was going to follow your advice which you advertise that and do the installment being that its a  $1,000 purchase. I go to your payment plan app. they decline me. I thought the credit card was just a part of the application. I didn't know they were going to charge me $49 right then or I would have gave them a different card. You know that credit decline it's going to damage is my credit score. you know that? Now I got to do it again. Why don't they say that they going to charge you 49.99 right then. I've been with Crickett for 15 years and I feel totally disrespected. I was going to buy an and iPhone XR and I was adding a second line but now I'm thinking about changing carriers. I don't know yet .I'm really feeling disrespected by your company. I mean in less than 10 minutes you lose a $1,000 deal and possibly losing a loyal customer that's been a client and phone buyer for over 15 years.. I am just in completely in shock about how I was treated . I'm a 54 year-old homeowner highly respected in my community I'm on Social Security 2900.00 a month. my home and vehicles are paid off. I met all criteria that your company asked for, bank account, driver's license, Social Security I have plenty of money to pay for your phone on installments. It wasn't very clear that the credit card was going to be charged right then for the $49 if I would have known that I would have gave them another card they just say your Decline with no explanation cut me off and empty out my cart. Like some no good bum on the street. Bums even get treated better than that. it was rude and I'm insulted.... I might be changing carriers your competitors and switching after 15 years I can't believe it..

William A Lovelace II

http://thelovelacebrothers.com

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: tebmusic@yahoo

@bljr33  Thank you for commenting on our community forum William, Progressive Leasing is the vendor that we use for financing the devices. Unfortunately they are the ones that ask for information to approve the application and how much will be provided. You can call them and ask why you were denied. Call Progressive Leasing at 1-844-772-7425. Here is a link to our website with information regarding the $49.99 charge and other information you may need:

https://www.cricketwireless.com/l/cell-phone-payment-plan.html

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ryan7185
A-List Star

They don’t charge you until your approved.
Ryan7185
A-List Star

You don’t get charged until your approved. I applied to and got denied it never asked me for any payment info.