cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi calling on factory unlocked phones.

Jump to solution
Hey Cricket. I have seen some chater that AT&T may activate wifi calling at the end of this year on unlocked Samsung phones (according to some posts on Samsung forum). With You being a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T will Cricket follow suit? I just purchased a factory unlocked s10+ & since my house is in a service hole would love to be able to make a call without having to climb up on the roof.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: wifi calling on factory unlocked phones.

Jump to solution

@5280nitro At the moment we do not have information when Wi-Fi calling will be available for a Samsung S10+ but when it is available we make sure to update it on our website.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Jump to solution

@5280nitro At the moment we do not have information when Wi-Fi calling will be available for a Samsung S10+ but when it is available we make sure to update it on our website.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

Ledflashlight
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

They make repeaters that will solve your problem, cost a bit, but cheaper and safer than falling off the roof. Here is one, but there are many others,

https://www.amazon.com/weBoost-470101-Signal-Booster-Office/dp/B00RHMFQSA/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1EJU8...

0 Kudos
jwaldon1987
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

cricket does not support wifi calling on the + models of any samsung phone or Note model because they do not sale them so the answer to your question is definately NO I wish they did because id rather have a samsung phone rather than an iPhone because I like the Note models and unfortunately im in the same situation as you no cellphone service and having to rely on wifi calling which at this moment will not enable because its jacked up on their end as soon as I can get thousands of dollars I will purchase me a high powered  antenna that can pick up a signal we are living in 2019 and have yet to be able to get a signal seems strange Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
PoboyProphet
Walk of Fame

Jump to solution

I have a question...well two questions. Why do you type in bold? Also, why dont you use periods or commas in your responses? I cant understand anything in a run-on sentence. 

0 Kudos
jwaldon1987
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
</b>1st answer Because I like Bold text my text on my iPhone is all in Bold too
2nd answer because I like typing without punctuation and never learned proper punctuation in school for one I hated school and didn’t want to be there so I never listened</b>
0 Kudos