Solved

Your destination is not supported - texting error

• 14 December 2020
  • 2 replies

For the past 3 days, when I use Google Assistant to verbally create a text message, I get the error:

"Cricket here. We are sorry but your text message failed. Your destination is not supported from your current location."  This happens while I am driving to or from work (and I have never had this problem in the past 18 months of driving to work). It happens at home. It happens when texting family members. I have a Samsung S9.  I am using Google's Messages. According to the Play Store, I have the most current version.

Any idea what is going on?

icon

Best answer by do3908 15 December 2020, 00:56

View original

2 replies

Is just got this message today. 
Cricket here! We are sorry but your text message failed. Your destination is not supported from your current location.

I am on an Apple phone. I could not send messages to an android phone. I was traveling and on a different providers cell. But I could reach Apple phones on the different provider. When I return to my home town I could send messages to android phones again. 

Userlevel 3

@bookit 

We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.