cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
14mihuxel
Extra

Account problems

So this unprofessional company decided to overcharge my monthly payment plan by double, a payment of $94 (x2) which doesn't seem like a lot unless you live paycheck to paycheck like I do. Because of this, my car insurance was late, and I owe $35 just in late fees because of Cricket and how unprofessional they are. While in the store trying to solve this, I discover another 2-3 customers just from my store alone also had this problem. It's been eight days and I'm still waiting on the refund from my bank. I am incredibly disappointed by this occurrence as it is really debilitating. Everyone I talked to seemed unconcerned and apparently this happens frequently, as customer service knew what the issue was very quickly. Why does Cricket allow their website to steal money multiple times? Fix it ASAP. Anyone else have money stolen from them by cricket or is it just a phenomenon in my hometown?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
14mihuxel
Extra

Re: Account problems

Finally after talking to 3 or 4 people and being put on hold and had my time wasted, I at least get my refund but I have to wait another 5 days for the check by snail mail since I filed a dispute with my bank and had to get a different card they couldn't just transfer it back to my account even though that's what I was told in the beginning. Oh well. I'll update again if I actually get my check and this process goes smoothly. Credit to Natalie on the Cricket Customer Care line though, she was incredibly nice and the only helpful person I spoke to today.
0 Kudos