cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Auto-pay Charge Declined by Credit Card Company as Possibly Fraudulent??

Jump to solution
My regularly monthly charge via auto-pay was denied by my credit card company as possibly fraudulent and my account suspended. At the same time, my phone service was also suspended. Before I could get the credit card issue resolved and my service restored, i had incurred a reactivation fee. Should I be forced to pay a reactivation fee because Cricket is perceived as fraudulent?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Auto-pay Charge Declined by Credit Card Company as Possibly Fraudulent??

Jump to solution

@LeonardhoFstade 

Thank you for reaching out.  We understand your concerns and apologize that you disagree with the fee. The fee is charged to retain the number. If the account is not paid with in the 60 days the number will be recycled and reused. This is why we charge the fee for reactivation.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Auto-pay Charge Declined by Credit Card Company as Possibly Fraudulent??

Jump to solution

@LeonardhoFstade 

Thank you for reaching out.  We understand your concerns and apologize that you disagree with the fee. The fee is charged to retain the number. If the account is not paid with in the 60 days the number will be recycled and reused. This is why we charge the fee for reactivation.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos