cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Credit Card Address Is Invalid

Jump to solution

Is there any reason why I can't purchase an upgrade for my phone online using my debit card? I keep getting the error that says my credit card address is invalid even though I checked that it was correct on both my bank account and for my Cricket account. There is no reason for that error occur.

I know it's not my bank because I didn't have an issue making a payment through another site with the card. I do live in a rural area and if that is affecting my purchase, it is extremely frustrating as I can't get to a store until Sunday or Monday to make a purchase.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Credit Card Address Is Invalid

Jump to solution

Found out the issue was with my debit card not having the correct address attached to it. Contacted my bank and they fixed the issue. My purchase finally went through.

Sorry, don't know how to mark as resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @PurpleStarGirl! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I did reach out but no one has gotten back to me on the issue yet.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Found out the issue was with my debit card not having the correct address attached to it. Contacted my bank and they fixed the issue. My purchase finally went through.

Sorry, don't know how to mark as resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos